Dumfries ASC - #TEAM
Fundraising is critical to the success of almost every amateur sports club in existence, as well as many professional teams too.
A range of events and activities are organised throughout the year in order to raise money for the club.
Activities and events range from
and many more.
We are always looking for helpers and donations for the above as without your support they cannot take place. The fundraising group are happy to receive donations at any time.
The money has allowed the club to do the following:
• Purchase Equipment – rollers, medicine balls etc.
• Heart monitors
• Transport to various meets (Senior swimmers and younger swimmers)
• 2 x IPADS
• Medals/Ribbons for our own meets
• T shirts, caps, shorts (older swimmers)
• Caps for younger swimmers (Mini Clyde Coast)
• Warm Weather Training Camp
• Help with volunteer expenses
The group are open to and welcome any ideas or suggestions anyone has regarding fundraising. If you would like to help with fundraising, please speak to Dawn Barnard or any Committee Member for further information.